Team and Group Coaching
Coaching with teams and groups works with the individuals within their additional identity as the entity of the group of people that make up the team. Team and group coaching builds competence in the individuals and the group to be self reliant, self correct and be self generating for long term excellence. Building psychological safety is an essential first step in the work of team and group coaching.
Contact Amy to discuss your group or team’s presenting issue or breakdown and to see how coaching can help. Amy@AmyKlous.com
Coaching Engagement Options
Coaching supports the team in making a practice of building competencies and aligning the team to mobilize towards their shared purpose. Team coaching develops new skills, practices and ways of working together to create trust, better communication, increased accountability and clarity around the goals of the team.
Contact Amy to discuss
A typical engagement process:
- Discovery interviews with Team and stakeholders
- Team assessment and delivery
- Unified understanding of purpose and outcomes with recommended approach and actions
- Typical engagements: Three months (6 sessions), Six months (12 sessions), or Year long (24 sessions) 60 minute sessions generally meeting every two weeks via Zoom or in-person
- Suggested practices, resources and tools
Groups may not be working towards a collective shared purpose or goal in a work setting, rather they act as a community of support in their own individual development.
Contact Amy to discuss
- Do you have a group of friends, colleagues, or family that would benefit from a community of support while gaining individual development? Contact Amy to discuss.
- Programs include Positive Intelligence, Lego Serious Play, Integral Coaching.
Upcoming Group Coaching Program
Shift Your Perspective and Build Mental Fitness: Build your capacity to respond to life’s challenges in a new, positive way by quieting your inner critic and saboteurs. This 8-week intensive program helps build our mental fitness by building our capacities to become aware of our limiting beliefs and saboteurs, then re-wiring our neural-pathways to change our mindset. It helps calm inner critics, reactivity, stress, and our nervous systems.
Coaching topics vary and you will notice impact in all domains of your life. Here are some examples from past clients:
- Relationships and Communication
- Team is operating as a group rather than a collective team
- Building Trust and Psychological Safety
- New team formation
- Change and transition
- Team and leadership development
- New initiatives
- Collaboration and alignment
- Integrating new members and roles
- Implementing new processes
- Productivity and effectiveness
- Creating a new collective way of being in which to operate
- Feeling stuck
- Strong inner critic and saboteurs
- Finding purpose and meaning
- Overwhelm and stress management
- Work/life balance
- Establish boundaries
- Life changes and transitions
- Confusion and clarity
- Not living to true potential
- Exploring conflicts in relationship
- Personal Power
- Being a better leader
- Shifting mindset to more positive