I’ve been there… passed over for promotions, a loss of confidence, wondering what to do “when I grow up”, lack of fulfillment in life, and just plain stuck. If I could go back and do it over again I would go about it in a different way now that I know how to access the power within. Live and learn… but having a coach guide me through these life challenges would have helped me from dwelling on them, beating myself up, and repeating the same behaviors.
My experiences fed my desire to help other managers and aspiring leaders who feel held back by their limiting beliefs and trying to grow professionally to living a life of purpose.
I’ve worked in corporate America, the majority of that time was spent at companies working my way up from entry level marketing positions to marketing management roles and eventually started my own business. Needing more fulfillment in what I do for my work, I did a lot of soul searching and some self strategy, which brought me to coaching. It’s the first time in my life I can honestly say, this is my vocation.
I work with you where you are at in your life and bring in practices to help you embody a new way of being to make the changes you’re looking for. Coaching influences come from all of life. I’m especially inspired by nature and bring it into my coaching where I see fit. Nature has so much to teach us about ourselves, spirituality, and connectedness. Yoga poses are another element I add to my coaching somatic practices.
My daily practices include meditation, reflection, yoga and a variety of fun body movement exercises. This consistent practice started when I began my coaching training and has become an integral part of my life. When I give my clients practices to aid in their development, I’m with them along the way.
My formal credentials:
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 200 CYT Certified Yoga Teacher, Yoga North International SomaYoga Institute
- MBA, Business Administration, University of St. Thomas, River Falls
- BA, Entrepreneurship, University of St. Thomas
- Self Compassion workshop with Dr. Kristin Neff
- Mindful Leader workshop by Arizona State University Center for Mindfulness
- Purposeful Leadership Conference 2019, University of Minnesota and Center for Spirituality and Healing
- Member of ICF International Coaching Federation
- Masterful Conversations workshop 2019
- Coaching to Excellence, New Ventures West 2017
- ICF Midwest Conference 2018
- Mindful Leadership Summit 2018, University of Minnesota Center for Spirituality and Healing
- Leadership Embodiment workshop 2018
Follow my blog to learn more about me, my coaching style, and daily practices you can incorporate to step more fully into life.